Gochujang Chicken Wings with Radish Crudo
Paired with Sylviane Rosé
1/4 cup soy sauce
1/2 cup Gochujang
3 Tbsp Orange Blossom or other honey
1/4 cup water
1/8 cup rice vinegar
1/2 Tbsp ginger zest (not the peel)
1 Tbsp salt
1 Tsp Ground Black Pepper
1 Tsp Korean Red Pepper Flakes
12 Chicken Wings
1 bunch of red radishes
1 navel orange
1 Tbsp orange blossom honey
- Add all marinade ingridents to a gallon-size plastic bag.
- Add chicken wings.
- Seal bag, mix to coat and marinade in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 400˚F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and arrange wings skin side up, making sure that they are nottouching or crowded.
- Bake wines for 20 minutes and then flip them over.
- Bake for an additional 20 minutes. The wings should be done at this point but if they need more time, bake in 5-minute increments until fully cooked.
- Serve with Radish Crudo.
- Cut off the green tops and the stem of the radishes; you only want the middle part.
- Wash the radishes thoroughly and then dry them with a paper towel.
- Using a knife or a mandolin, slice the radishes into 1/8" thick slices.
- Transfer the radishes to a clean plate.
- Peel the orange and use one or two of the inner segments for the crudo.
- Cube the orange segments and then arrange on plate with the radishes.
- Drizzle honey onto the radishes and orange segments.
|Quantity||UPS Ground to CA|