Effective Date: February 25, 2020
This policy applies to www.EhlersEstate.com (the “Website” ) and describes the types of information Ehlers Estate (“we”, “us”, and “our”) may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit our Website, including email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website, and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy does not apply to information collected by us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by us, our affiliates, or any third party (including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from the Website.
Persons Under the Minimum Legal Drinking Age, Including Children Under 13
Our Website is not intended for individuals under the legal drinking age and all wine orders must be placed by a person 21 years of age or older. In addition, we fully adhere to the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act ("COPPA") and do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information We Collect
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, date of birth, and driver license (“personal information”); and/or
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details.
U.S. federal and California state law require us to request identification from each consumer to prove that you are of age to legally purchase alcohol. To process an order, we need your name, home or other physical address, including street name and name of city or town, email address, telephone number, date of birth, and credit card number.
How We Collect Information:
We collect or obtain personal information about you from the following sources:
- Data provided to us: We obtain personal information when that information is provided to us (for example, where you contact us via email or telephone or by any other means, or when you fill in forms on our Website).
- Relationship data: We collect or obtain personal information in the ordinary course of our relationship with you (for example, when you agree to join our email list to get the latest Ehlers Estate-related news and updates, you join one of our events, or you join our Wine Club).
- Data you make public: We collect or obtain personal information that you choose to make public, including via social media (for example, we may collect information from your social media profile(s), if you make a public post about us).
- Website data: We collect or obtain personal information when you visit our Website or use any features or resources available on or through our Website.
- Registration details: We collect or obtain personal information when you use, or register to use, any of our Website or events.
- Content and advertising information: If you interact with any third-party content or advertising on a site (including third party plugins and cookies), we may receive personal information from the relevant third-party provider of that content or advertising.
- Contact information: We collect or obtain personal information when managing our sales and purchases you make on our site.
- Third party information: We collect or obtain personal information from third parties who provide it to us (for example, address verification services and data vendors).
We collect information through automated means:
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website; and
Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically may include personal information. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service.